Recently I know a lot of WordPress users have had an issue where their automatic cross-posting to Facebook stopped working. Instruction on how to fix the connection are here. However, that doesn’t answer the question, “how do I get my missed posts to Facebook?” I just figured out the answer.
- Fix your connection to Facebook using these instructions.
- Edit a post that didn’t make it to Facebook.
- On the right in the Publish Pane, you’ll see a Publicize link. If the Facebook cross-link wasn’t working when you posted it, you won’t see Facebook in this list.
- Click Edit to the right of Publicize.
- Check the checkbox next to Facebook.
- Finally, click on the Publish button directly below.
Check your Facebook account, and you’re post should now be there!
I haven’t found a way to do to this in a batch currently. Unfortunately it must be repeated for each post missed.